Join Concussion Compass
your community of support, empowerment & knowledge
This mini course is the perfect first step on your road to recovery. It gives you the answers you're looking for to move forward towards your health with clarity and confidence.
Designed with modules that build on each as you go (at your own pace) you will have a personalized roadmap to healing YOUR symptoms in quickly! What a relief!
What will I learn?
Video 1: What is a concussion & pcs?
Video 2: Identifying your individual concussion profile
Video 3: Who treats my symptoms?
Video 4: Where to begin
Video 5: Finding a practitioner
Each module has a short, easy to digest video with printable PDFs to streamline your journey.
This is for you if you are...
Person 1~ You're 1-3 months post concussion and you
- have been given outdated advice like wait and see, rest is best, stay in a dark room, take medication or other passive techniques and/or
- are feeling like you need treatment or have started treatment but are not sure if your on the right path
Person 2~ You're 3 months or more post concussion and you
- were told outdated advice you are still following like you just need to live with symptoms, it will go away with time or positivity, rest, wait and see, etc OR
- have seen multiple practitioners but feel like you are missing a piece or unsure of your next step
Sound like you? Get lifetime access to this mini course by clicking the big green button below.
Concussions are treatable! What are you waiting for!?
*Please note this mini course is included in the Compass Memberships (below) where you have access to it as long as you are a member.
Foundations + Mentorship
This is our FULL Membership Program! Foundations + Mentorship gives you:
- Everything in Foundations plus...
- Private Facebook Community
- LIVE calls with Molly & Natasha 3X a month
- LIVE Guest Expert Series 1X a month
- Library of past calls so you can go back and learn at anytime you wish!!
*only available to individuals living with pcs
We like to think of this membership program like Netflix for Concussion. Receive instant access to:
- A library of 10 mini-courses outlining the foundational topics necessary in concussion recovery. These include Concussion 101, Nutrition, Headaches, Sleep, Dizziness +more
- Self Assessments to help understand the ROOT cause of your symptoms
- Resources to help you on your way~ doctor locators, concussion websites/info, podcasts, apps and more
All delivered in short digestible videos with downloadable PDF's!
*available to individuals on their pcs journey and loved ones who are supporting someone in their recovery